Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of college!

Today was the first day of college. I only had one class today, which was humanities. By the end of the class my teacher/professor had said some crazy things, sworn at somebody and wouldn't quit making jokes about how much kids our generation love to text. "Would if the satellites were blown up and you couldn't text anymore! then what!?" people laughed. then she said "no, I'm really serous." She was quite strange..

Then the rest of the day, I learned to do laundry and make a pie. (if your reading this before pictures are up, I will post them soon)

So far its been great! My roommates are super cool, and there's tons of social gatherings which means free food!

I promise to write from now on for sure.

7 comments:

Chester B. said...

Let the good times roll!
Glad you're learning and having fun.

Denise Farrington said...

I can't wait to see your apple pie pictures/and your room! Keep up the good work!

Love,
Mom

L'Hôte said...

Was it an apple pie??

Candice

patrickfarrington said...

Yeah it was!! David said it was the best pie he ever had!

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Sweetness! Someone from our ward, who also went to Utah State, said there's a cave similiar to nutty putty somewhere in the mountains. Live it up, it only gets better!

L'Hôte said...

Patrick, I'm so glad you have a blog, would also love to see the pie:-) Was great hearing all about your first few weeks at
college.
Much love, Grandma Cornwall

L'Hôte said...

So... 1st day of college = last day of blogging? Hope it's all going well!

lovens,
Candice